Harmonica Humor

@robertchartrand2104 your bike bell reminds of when I couldn’t get out of going to one of those enormous, noisy, crowded shopping centres. I don’t cope well in those environments. When I’d get separated from my family, I would pull out my harp and play until they followed the music to rescue me :grin:

1 Like

Sorry @skipandrews that was meant for you. I’m often so dumbness

2 Likes

That’s cool @stonestone63, I can relate. Thanks for your story too.

2 Likes

Love it, :laughing:

2 Likes

Thought you might like my new tee shirt

11 Likes

@stonestone63, oh very good! :joy:

2 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes

bar joke

This could cause a major brouhaha.

11 Likes

Thank you. So nice to laugh at something that is meant to be funny for a change. Great start to my day :joy:

3 Likes

@stonestone63 OMG I had a good belly laugh over the Tee shirt!!!

@dm1usnret I know this is a humor thread, and not a theory thread, but I’m gonna go nerd status on you and say: it should be an E-flat, an A-flat, and a B-flat (because those are the notes that are flatted to make a C major scale into C minor.) I cannot in good conscience laugh at your joke unless your revise it accordingly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The dark recesses of brain are yelling out Ebm, but I don’t have complete faith in that particular body system anymore when it comes to mine :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey @dm1usnret . I told my psychologist your joke today to start our session. She cracked up. She plays piano. She said that she is going to tell this joke to everyone. I pointed out that only musicians will get it. Her reply was that she didn’t care, she’s going to tell it to everyone anyway :rofl:

4 Likes

Luckily I’m old enough to not offend anyone with it. I already thought that that’s what half of them meant :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You guys are both right – and is proof that you are both really nerdy !! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How dare you sir. I challenge you to a duel⚔️

I’m just just wondering who King Nerd is?
I can’t remember. Can you tell me again who knew we were both right, without it even being shouted from the dark recesses? Hmmmmm………… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: … I must confess :innocent: and concede … :nerd_face:

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Then I’ll say: “Rather :nerd_face: than Spacks”. :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

@AstridHandbikebee63 :hammer_and_pick::thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Spewing. I had just found my sword and you go and concede on me. just when I had a thirst for blood. I was going carve Yu…… wait on. This is a practice chanter for the bagpipes? No blood lust here. I wish you a long, prosperous, and joyful reign Your Majesty :crown:

2 Likes

Practice chanter for bagpipes? Look here and Listen :metal::smiley:.

You can definitely play that on the harp too.

6 Likes