Harmonica Humor

:rofl: thatā€™s great. I tried, but to no avail. I canā€™t stop laughing. Where did you find that? :eyes:

2 Likes

Gorgeous right? A good friend from my town sent this to me via WhatsApp on Wednesday.
He wrote that there are probably also the notes for it. But I didnā€™t look for it.
I know the bagpipes to a normal extent, slower, but never like this!
I never thought it was possible with the bagpipes.
I couldnā€™t read the notes as fast as she plays :rofl:.

3 Likes

Actually Astrid. I have never seen them played so slow and simply. It sound good for the pipes though. Great idea removing two of the drones. The traditional music sheet music is way, way busier than that. It was really cool though. I appreciated you posting it. Music is amazing, itā€™s limits are way beyond the stars :hammer_and_pick::blush:

2 Likes

Love the joke @dm1usnret . :smiley:

I might have chosen a simpler chord (D F A for a Dm would be just fine?) but I love the joke regardless of the choice of chord.

4 Likes

Fat chance

2 Likes

A few of the notes would be flat as well

2 Likes

For a staccato affect ā€¦ may i suggest beans

3 Likes

Hello Bruce. Iā€™m trying to learn how to roll my haemorrhoids so I can sound like John Lennon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is hilarious ā€¦ love it

3 Likes

Iā€™ve NEVER heard a bagpipe do anything like that!!! :flushed:

6 Likes

Wish I had of thought of it

1 Like

@stonestone63, :woman_shrugging: what are you thinking?

1 Like

Um das zu tun, was die Frau mit dem Dudelsack gemacht hat. Ich habe sie schon ein paar Mal spielen sehen. Auf traditionellen Pfeifen kann man nicht besser werden als sie. Das ist so weit, wie wir kommen kƶnnen. Es war unglaublich kreativ von ihr, sich auszudenken, was sie in dem Beitrag getan hat, den du von ihr gepostet hast. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tough crowd.

8 Likes

Three existentialist blues musicians walked into a bar. Two said ouch but the third guy was an operative with an international agency and was never really there, but Stone Stone was. Man itā€™s cold in here this place this time of night :clap:t2::black_circle::clap:t6::lying_face:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s an oldie but a goodie. How many harmonica players does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One to actually screw it in and the other 99 thinking they shouldā€™ve done it like Little Walter/Charlie McCoy

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: another great one @dm1usnret

YESSSS!! @KeroroRinChou :100::100: Great one. I woulda just left it with Little Walter, but I know your history with Charlie McCoy nerds on FB so I understand why you included him. :wink:

2 Likes

I was just introduced to this much longer version of a joke we had a discussion about earlier in this topic.
What was little more than a one-liner becomes a full story (and a primer in music theory at the same time!).

C, E-flat and G go into a bar. The bartender says, ā€œSorry, we donā€™t serve minors,ā€ and E-flat leaves. C and G have an open fifth between them and after a few drinks, G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, ā€œExcuse me, Iā€™ll just be a second.ā€

A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor and sends him out. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and shouts, ā€œGet out now. Youā€™re the seventh minor Iā€™ve found in this bar tonight.ā€

Next night, E-flat, not easily deflated, comes into the bar in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a nice corporate job until his company downsized) says: ā€œYouā€™re looking pretty sharp tonight. Come on in. This could be a major development.ā€ And in fact, E-flat takes off his suit and everything else and stands there au naturel. Eventually, C, who had passed out under the bar the night before, begins to sober up and realizes in horror that heā€™s under a rest.

So, C goes to trial, is convicted of contributing to the diminution of a minor and sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an up scale correctional facility. The conviction is overturned on appeal, however, and C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

The bartender decides, however, that since heā€™s only had tenor so patrons, the soprano out in the bathroom and everything has become alto much treble, he needs a rest and closes the bar.

6 Likes

Where are the tuba and bagpipes? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

OH my goodness!!! So much juicy goodness in here, lol thank you for sharing this. I must say I had to read the last paragraph several times out loud in order to understand it, but finally got it. Funny stuff indeed! :joy:

2 Likes