2 Likes

Joke please!
I need one.

3 Likes

True, true.

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you @dm1usnret for correcting this from whatever was erroneously there before. Might have to make this my FB cover photo! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t take the credit. I found it this way.

2 Likes

I STILL give you credit for FINDING it though. THANK YOU for bringing LAUGHTER to all of our lives!!! :facepunch:t3::boom::notes:

2 Likes

You are making me blush, you silver-tongue devil!

3 Likes

Sorry to be away so long. That pesky life stuff gets in the way most every day. Anyway, here’s a couple to hopefully make up for the time away.

That’s so sad. :sleepy:

Classical, no? :rofl:

6 Likes

Both of these actually mad me laugh out loud. You’re the best. Thanks for the chuckles. :pray:t3::rofl:

2 Likes

I love Time in a Bottle too :smiley:

1 Like

You may not be, but I am.

4 Likes

c855c34a066ee3d38926b1ec2bf6979b

Picky, picky.

3 Likes

Not humor, but a performance that has harmonica in it. This moves me every time I hear/watch it. Please enjoy.

His name is Dan Vasc

5 Likes

Right there with you! Wow!

3 Likes

3rd row, lol… This is BRILLIANT! :rofl:

Picky, picky! Well played!

Re: Amazing Grace - I’m actually working on an Amazing Grace performance and lesson which will be done in a couple weeks, and came across Dan Vasc’s dynamic vid in researching performances of it.

Thanks as always for bringing some laughter into my day!

3 Likes

That’ll get your attention Sunday morning at church :church: :joy: :+1: :clap:

2 Likes

Yes gave a great performance. I can see why you like so much. Real Moving!!

2 Likes

As I’m a beginner, I write down various instructions for myself and stick it to a door so I can stand in front of it, read the notes and practice. Luckily I live alone, but I was thinking, if anyone else sees this, they’re going to think I’ve gone mad. “Loose lips, deep relaxed mouth, holes 123 together ah tick ah, ah tick ah, draw -blow, repeat repeat” Might be a good thing if anyone breaks into my house and reads it, they’ll probably run away screaming in fear.

9 Likes