I Bought a Wilde Tuned Harmonica (It Blew my Mind!)

Wow @Slim, exactly my taste! She gives me goosebumps! The song is almost as “young” as me, wonderful! I downloaded the song straight to my Deezer playlist. I immediately have many ideas for further whistle trains on my harp.

1 Like

Speaking of “This Train is Bound for Glory” I think @Luke mentioned Terry McMillan’s version in another thread.

Todd has mentioned many times that he’s also influenced by Terry and is probably the biggest influence on his playing style. He told me during my most recent lesson that he loves teaching people various harmonica styles like blues, but when it comes to talking about Terry McMillan with somebody else, it feels very nice to him.

4 Likes

Greetings, I just ordered a Wilde Tuned 1847 Classic yesterday (Monday) and apparently it will arrive by Friday here in the US! Really looking forward to playing this after your review. Thanks!

3 Likes

Oooh! Just watched your demo video! Going to put this on my Christmas list. Where do you get them?

3 Likes

Hi @peg_T

Either direct from Seydel or direct from Will Wilde or from a good music store or through Amazon.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Quick follow-up: received the Wilde Rock yesterday in the mail. So, order on Monday, received on Thursday making it a three day delivery. That is really appreciated! It was well packaged and looks great. Now to get the playing going. Thanks again Luke for your review!

3 Likes

Thanks, Slim
Will be checking that out.
Glad you got your new Wild Rock, Skip I hope you will enjoy it and let us know how you like it.

3 Likes

Also Rockin Ron’s.

3 Likes