Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forum @bookcraver !
You’ll find a bunch of friendly, helpful people, and learn a lot! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Hello @bookcraver,
nice that you found us. I wish you a lot of fun fun conquering the BTB. Your harp will give you excellent support. I like to play on my Special 20.
If you have any questions, we are here for you and we are happy to report on your progress! When the day comes to surprise the band, please tell us about it. I’m already curious!
Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes

Welcome @bookcraver,

I’m a new harmonicist too. I’m taking the Beginner to Boss course as well and really have enjoyed my journey. I’m still in the Chords Module and am just following @Luke’s advice: relax and have fun! The folks here are very kind and have lots of great tips and are eager to help.

Regards,

James

5 Likes

Hi I have been playing the harp for 10 years, keen to get going again

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @rickur !! You will be up and going in no time!!

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello @rickur,
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to harpin’

James

2 Likes

Right on @bookcraver! I’m originally from Norther California as well. Your husband must be smiling down on you! I CAN’T WAIT for you to surprise your bandmates! Keep us posted how it goes.

Aloha,
Luke

2 Likes

Right on @rickur - so glad to hear your getting pumped about playing again. Stay inspired my friend! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello everybody, just signed up and bought the beginner to boss package.
i was researching where to learn how to play the harmonica. being from atlanta and having no harmonica schools or teachers nearby i was looking for online schools and came across this one amongst many others. i knew harmonica.com was the school for me when i learned how to bend in just 5min watching the how to bend video with Luke! FAN TASTIC!!! looking very forward to the classes

5 Likes

Hi my name is David, been studying blues breakthrough now for 3 months and getting real enjoyment out of the harp. I play guitar as a novice for the last 5 years am 65 years old and have found the harp so much easier and fun as well as cheaper even with the higher grade instrument as opposed to guitars. Best wish’s to all in your endeavours and happy harping.

5 Likes

Welcome Mackam
I’m doing beginner to boss. I don’t find it easy but I really enjoy the satisfaction the achievement gives you when you complete a unit. I’m learning heaps and feel like I’m meeting people even if only in a cyber sense. Good luck with the course.
Nita

3 Likes

Welcome David! Congrats on your progress with Breakthrough Blues! Yeah I play guitar too, and I agree harmonica is easier and cheaper!!! So happy to have you here in the forum man.

Rock on,
Luke

1 Like

Hi guys, I am Mark de Vries, from Holland but living in France since 24 years where we had a biker hotel. I am 62 years now and decided to start playing on a harmonica. I just bought a Hohner Special 20 and started BtB.
Luke you’re a good teacher and a lot of fun. I’m sure I’ll get there with a lot of exercise. I just did the train today. whoo whoo tooka douga.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Mark @markwanderdevries !!

If you have any questions concerning harmonicas or playing them, this forum is a friendly place to look for assistance. :+1:

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Hello @markwanderdevries,
I like everything I read from you.
You found us in the forum, play a Special 20 and work with the BTB and Luke. I also think a biker hotel is very good and as a :de: of course :netherlands: and :fr:. I’m a harmonica-playing :raised_hand::bike:handbiker :blonde_woman::wink:. Have fun and success, welcome to the forum! Best regards from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Hey Mark! Welcome to the forum my friend. So glad you decided to take up harmonica, and congrats on the Special 20. Glad to have you here. Keep us posted.

Aloha,
Luke

1 Like

Welcome Annie. :innocent:

3 Likes

Hello, Leon from the Tristate. Novice looking to learn and build.

5 Likes

Hi Leon
I’m sure you will enjoy the learning and laughing here. Lots of experience to tap into. You will not be a novice for long. Put in the practice and you play in no time.
Nita

5 Likes