Jang Jian tabs

Hi everyone. I’m a newbie, I’ve bought harmonica 2 days ago. I did it only to learn the melody from cartoon “New gods: Jang Jian”. I searched everywhere for tabs, but I didn’t find anything=( So, I’m asking you…can someone help me with that tabs? It would be so amazing) thanks in advance))

3 Likes

A big welcome to you @Kleptsoff happy to have you on board. I love your motivation for picking up the harp. Unfortunately I have no idea about the show you are referring to. Hopefully someone will though. The two main things you find when digging here are gold and diamonds. Good luck :broccoli: I couldn’t find a four leaf clover’ emoji. Eh, close enough :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, pal. Here’s
the reference​:wink::slightly_smiling_face: Jang Jing playing harmonica on the mountain - YouTube

2 Likes

Cool @Kleptsoff I will check it out when I get the opportunity. :four_leaf_clover: found it. Though I do love broccoli :joy:

1 Like

That was cool but tabbing it, especially with those bends is way above my pay grade. I imagine that one of the wonderful people here will tab it for you when they have the time. Someone will probably see it as a good exercise. :pizza: I also love pizza :grin:

1 Like

Anyway, thank you for your response, friend😊

2 Likes

No problem brother

2 Likes

I know this is irrelevant but I got to say, it’s set in ancient China and he plays a Harmonica! He should be playing it’s ancestor the SHENG! (unless there’s some sort of time travel shenanigan and he’s from the modern day period)

Have you heard Alan Tam? His song “peng you” has a beautiful harmonica opening which I BADLY want to learn to play. I just feel the need to say, because your movie makes me think “Chinese” and “Harmonica” and that song is what comes up in my head. Anyway, I wish you luck. Welcome to the harmonica!

4 Likes

It’s just a tale, bro) But thx anyway :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

China does make a lot of harps :joy:

2 Likes

Mostly junk harps, but Kongsheng is one of the very few exceptions. I’ve also heard some good things about Easttops as well.

1 Like

Hi @KeroroRinChou It was just a joke my friend. I have an east top chromatic that wows me. I only got it because I was curious about it being so cheap. My expectations were very low. I then bought a diatonic $20 aus delivered. Nowhere near the playability of the chromatic, but a very good harp for someone starting out. Best cheap harp I’ve ever come across. Actually the only good cheap harp that I’ve met. I always go for quality. Have a great day :grinning:

3 Likes

Eastop is pretty good. I use the chromatic one.

2 Likes

I would like to see the Sheng, it’s because it’s cool.

3 Likes

I HAVE AN EAST TOP CHROMATIC TOO! Also, you’re AUS?

2 Likes

Yes but don’t tell anyone. I’m trying to keep it quiet :koala:

3 Likes

Hey there bro. I’ve just been listening to the piece over and over. Trying to work out key and position is very difficult. Every time I think I’ve got it l find I’m in the wrong key. You have me interested in the film though and I will watch it when I get the chance :+1:

2 Likes

Haha!

2 Likes

Hey there) I have the 1st part)

2 Likes

2 -2 2 -3’ → -3

2 -2 2 -4 -3 | 2 -2 -4 -3

-3’’ -2’’ -3’’ | -3 -3’’ -2 2

2 Likes