Which songs are you listening to?

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can post music we currently listen to :grinning:

I’ll start with a great concert of Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite.
My current favorite track (When I go) is included :star_struck:

(If there’s an existing thread, please remove)

4 Likes

I know, no harmonica. But like listening to T-Bone Walker, Dexter Gordon, Jody Williams, Count Basie, Cab Calloway, or Mr. Robert Lockwood Jr., it gets you thinking differently about what to play.

3 Likes

Great funky soul song with the theme of my favorite childhood birdy
Cab Calloway and Count Basie did so much great music as well
No worries about the non harmonica songs, I´m always curious to listen to the songs others enjoy :smiley:

greets from vienna

1 Like

Tonight, I listened and practiced for about three hours. Just these five plus David “Fathead” Newman’s version of “Hard Times”

2 Likes

Wow I can relate to your 3 hours practice, especially when you´re learning a song.
I´m still learning “All my love is in vain”, its one of my goals to get this one right.

Ill definitely listen to the links you´ve shared after work

Here´s the song I´m studying, currently just getting the first part on point though :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve become completely and insanely obsessed with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band. I have their Pandora channel on XM Radio and it’s all I listen to anymore. Butterfield had a different harp-playing style than anybody I’d ever studied before and it just totally resonates with me.

I’d pay some serious money to hop in a time machine and go back and see them live during the time when Mike Bloomfield and Elvin Bishop were both playing guitar in that group.

3 Likes

Thought this was cool. Dr house “Hugh Laurie” has hidden talents. Don’t know his mates names but they’re alright too. Hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

Love it. Loud!!

1 Like

Very cool. Thanks for posting
I don’t watch much tv, but I remember Dr House. I liked the character.
Yeah, he has more talents than we realised.

2 Likes

He has heaps of cool videos with some amazing support musicians.

1 Like

Hello @PapaCurly, yes, Dr. House I know that too. :smiley:

Thanks, I’m really digging this!

1 Like