The Case for Harmonica Cases

A perfectly logical argument, @betterapproach.team ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sort of @betterapproach.team , but don’t be concerned, in due course I’m sure you’ll want more than that anyway. LOL!

It’s a logic that makes sense to me & I’m pleased to say that my wife has a very positive attitude to my musical acquisitions.

PS. I got a case with 12 slots. There were only 6 full at first, but the other slots are nearly used up now. So far, so good. :grinning:

6 Likes

Aaah so it works

4 Likes

@betterapproach.team My wife is very happy usually when I spend money on myself, I’m a man of simple needs, said to me the other day, having just lost our matriarch that we need to “slow down” as we are aware that there are things we might be unaware of financially. As she was getting out of the car to go to the bottle shop I reminded her jokingly that two bottles of wine (she has a refined pallet) equal a harp. It was part of the preparations for the service. When I saw the six bottles of wine, I thought that’s a really nice couple of harps in that box. So tell me Bruce, is there anything that you can hang above your wife’s head to grow your harp collection faster? :joy:

3 Likes

Hello @betterapproach.team and @DavidW,
oh yes :rofl:!
I think an almost empty harp bag looks very sad. It only becomes really “steadfast” with the right filling :wink:.

Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes

Yes
You have nailed it
She bought $168 of champagne the other day
That is 2 very good harps
Thanks stoney

4 Likes

Hey @betterapproach.team that’s the whole point of the forum brother. To plot against those outside of it to obtain more, and better quality harps. I got ya back bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Agree Astrid :grinning:

3 Likes

@betterapproach.team Hi Bruce, I told my wife about our conversation. She said that she was happy to help. Then started to jokingly defend herself. I said to her that it would be different if she was buying the wine for investment. Asked her how long the vine lasts and told that at my age I will have the harps for the rest of my life. Harps aren’t expenses, they are necessary investments. Checkmate. We win :koala:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is my harp case. It’s actually a case for some small metal bbq pit utensils that someone gave me. I can always expand by taking out the tremelos. I have 2 similar larger metal cases for my harp mikes, both dirt cheap.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Excellent
Sometimes women don’t understand our logic

2 Likes

@betterapproach.team, oh no! We women just pretend :wink:. You know the weapons of a :woman:? :smiley:

4 Likes

@KeefDeBluesHarpRobot, it looks like my music dealer I trust. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the last six months I have noticed that the prices in my region are stable despite inflation. I think the prospects are excellent!

2 Likes

Yes
Scary :heart:

2 Likes

Seydel do some nice little cases that dont cost an arm and a leg.
Here are some links to show you what they look like.

Here’s mine:

3 Likes

@Dai That’s the bag I decided to go for when I started adding more new friends to my original Special 20. Plenty of room I thought.

It’s full, already. :wink:

Still a very good bag, but I may now need to start thinking about something a bit bigger too as main storage…

4 Likes

@DavidW know what you mean just got an 1847 so I’ve just out grown this bag.

3 Likes